Back Bet Automation Issue

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Post Reply
Snowplow73
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:30 pm

Hi,

Seeking some guidance on what I have done wrong here. I am looking for an automation to do the following:

1. Place a back bet on O2.5 goals
2. Place it when it is X% above Starting Price for a fixed amount

I set it to arm 15 seconds after in play time and run for 10 mins

I have tried different "Applies to Selection" in the "General" tab

I just can't get it to activate.

Any assistance gratefully received. If anyone has a similar type of automation that they can share inputs

Thanks
User avatar
ShaunWhite
Posts: 10872
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:42 am

There isn't a BSP on the O2.5 mkt.
Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”