With Betfair down

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
Euler

Have a go at Betdaq, has been working pretty well today from a trading perspective.
Dobbin

Hi Peter

I did and have done for the past few days

Made as much as I normally do :lol:

Dobbin
Corker

Vote with your feet, send a message to Betfair that you wont put up with this shoddy service. Trade on Betdaq today.
Euler

Just completely mopped up at Sandown on the feature race, get on over here if you fancy topping up your account today.
peejay

Maybe it is time we all made more use of Betdaq, it will probably be better to trade the Festival with next week anyway...too much liquidity can be frustrating too!
jimrobo

I always seem to get funny response times with betdaq? Is it just me?? Going through betangel for betdaq I get 80 ms response on the first and around 400 ms on the bet response times?

Is that what everyone else gets?? I often see orders shown as unmatched on the ladder but the price has gone through the orders. I seem to get a delayed response so I have no idea what my position is in a fast paced market.

Because of this I never really give betdaq a proper go. Is it just my setup or is it the same for everyone??
Euler

I don't know what is going on by I am absolutely murdering the Betdaq markets. I wonder whether there is a bot that is screwing up by seeding Betfair prices? Having a field day!
oddstrader

Must be bots
Euler

Another good result on the 15:35 - £465k in matched bets.

The feature race did over £1m.
mobile

football trading on betdaq.
just about covered my position on bundesilga game,
but have had to drip feed amounts to achieve this.
liquidity seems very low but I have zero experience of betdaq.
anyone with more experience have a view?
Euler

Can't comment on the footy as I wasn't looking today, but the big races seem to work well on Betdaq and you can get something out of the smaller ones if they are set up right. The biggest pain in the arse is the 50p minimum bet as this stops you greening on a number of times, especially if you are dabbling with smaller stakes.
LeTiss

I think Betdaq are only interested in racing

They seem to have a complete lack of interest in sports betting, or football. If they did, they'd understand people wanting to trade simultaneously on a number of markets through Guardian or Excel.
AReasonedView

I agree - their football markets are useless to trade - you sit at the front of the queue but nobody comes along to take your bet! - that's why I am stuck with Betfair. I could do with this coming up before MU/Arse ko's otherwise I will have either a big red or big green - that is not right.
Euler

Chicken and egg syndrome thought isn't it? If nobody uses Betdaq then nobody will use Betdaq. Therefore, even if its useless you must use Betdaq in some capacity if you want the cycle broken.
jimrobo

It is possible to make money on Betdaq but IMO it is quite hard! This is the last race and I just had a 500 pounds bank
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Betdaq exchange”