Account closures

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
Iron

This evening I asked Betfair: 'If I suddenly get very good at gambling or trading, can Betfair assure me that it won't be assumed that I have let someone affected by the new Premium Charge use my account?'

This was their reply: 'Please find that we can never really make any assurance like this but I can assure you that this is not the only parameters for checking avoidance of the premium charge'

I find it a bit disconcerting that someone could have a 'eureka' moment, suddenly start trading profitably, and then have the rug pulled from underneath them!

Did this happen to anyone after PC1 was introduced?

Jeff
andyfuller

Ferru123 wrote:This evening I asked Betfair: 'If I suddenly get very good at gambling or trading, can Betfair assure me that it won't be assumed that I have let someone affected by the new Premium Charge use my account?'

This was their reply: 'Please find that we can never really make any assurance like this but I can assure you that this is not the only parameters for checking avoidance of the premium charge'
Hope you replied asking what the other parameters for checking avoidance are ;)
Iron

No - that question might come across as suspicious... :lol:

Jeff
andyfuller wrote: Hope you replied asking what the other parameters for checking avoidance are ;)

Return to “Betfair exchange”