Oh Dear!!

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
LeTiss

I'm trying to trade today's Tennis, in particular the ATP Hamburg event

Stakhovsky vs Simon is due to start within the next 30mins, so far there's less than £20k matched!
You'd expect £80k at least by now in normal circumstances

I'm struggling to push through the amounts I need for what I'd consider a decent trade. The ramifications of 60% will clearly impact on all of us, regardless of whether you're a 60% payer or not
pt9091

Still early days! keep faith, according to the tennis guys on the facebook page, the liquidity is really picking up on tennis otherwise.
pt9091

doh, just realised you posted this under betfair,. not betdaq! apologies!
SBW077

LeTiss 4pm wrote:I'm trying to trade today's Tennis, in particular the ATP Hamburg event

Stakhovsky vs Simon is due to start within the next 30mins, so far there's less than £20k matched!
You'd expect £80k at least by now in normal circumstances

I'm struggling to push through the amounts I need for what I'd consider a decent trade. The ramifications of 60% will clearly impact on all of us, regardless of whether you're a 60% payer or not
Unless you know something I don't, Hamburg streams are only scheduled to start on Thursday, from what I can recall 20k pre-match is pretty typical for a scoreboard match.

I traded Atlanta last night (streamed) and liquidity was normal for North American night session tennis.

Return to “Betfair exchange”