Advanced Charting like other software

Help improve Bet Angel.
arospt

Various customizable technical analysis indicators like EMA, MACD, RSI, CCI, etc.
Green173

Excellent idea. I was looking at some video's on YouTube, and the advanced charting on a couple of competitors software is very good (by this - I am not saying Bet Angel's is poor!).

I do like my Technical Analysis, so it would be good to see something similar incorporated in to Bet Angel, like the RSI, CCI indicators.
Euler

You can have as many charts as indicators as you wish in Bet Angel, read on. But first a cautionary note.

Having reseached most, I'd question a lot of there use in the market. We haven't found TA much use in predicting direction in a market. We can introduce new features like indicators if you wish, but I would suggest you put them to the sword first before attemtping to use them.

My best suggestion is to use one of the many charting spreadsheets that are available on this forum and add your technical indicator to them. There are tons and tons of spreadsheet templates out there for every indicator imaginable on financial trading sites, so you can plug them into the spreadsheet link on Bet Angel and play around to find one that helps your trading style.

Return to “Suggestions”