Recession Better System

A place to discuss anything.
jampers

Hi,
Does anyone know anything about "Recession Better" system?
I've had some e-mails about it but i'm unwilling to shell out £32 for it. Now i know the pro traders amongst us wont need or use such a system but if anyone who has tried systems and has come across this particular one, can anyone recommend it or is it yet another scam?
Any help or views on this would be greatly apprecited.
Thanks in advance.
TraderGray

I received this as well, you got a better deal though mine was offered at £39.

I figured some time ago that if a system really works then it shouldn't need selling to make money. However, quite often these things "breed" new ideas and strategies so they are not necessarily completely useless.

I suffer from extreme cynicism and haven’t bought a system for over 2 years now and believe I have saved money rather than missed an opportunity.
jampers

Hi and thanks for the reply. I too am cynical but some systems and offers do catch my eye and although i do agree with you when you speak about these systems breeding new ideas and since this is a relatively new system i cant but help wonder what new ideas it may harvest. i think if i have a profitable day trading tomorrow i may well give it a go and accept a loss of 30 odd quid if its useless. Either way i'll give it a review in the forum for anyone else who may have received the e-mails we did.

Thanks again

Return to “General discussion”