deleting events from Guardian....

Help improve Bet Angel.
corbus

if an event is engaging an Excel sheet only because it's its time but in excel it's decided that it is not tradable any longer (or at all) hence it is not useful/wanted, wouldn't it be nice to be able to erase it from the Guardian (commanding this from excel of course) and so leave the sheet free for the next event? The idea is to disengage the excel sheet from an unwanted event in Guardian, so whichever way it's done it would be fine...

Ennio
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Thanks for the suggestion. Guardian already checks to see if a market is inactive and skips it, if it finds it is not an active market.
corbus

I think I'm saying something different though... A market can be perfectly active but it doesn't fit my way of trading.. example: I want to place a bet if, in a soccer match Over/under 4.5, the under reach the odds of 1.2, but if there is no chance of that happening or the time elapsed is such that I deem unworthy to carry it through, I am sure I want to discard that event and handle another one... with soccer it can happen that filtering all avents can result in 20-30 excel sheets linked simultaneously and each for 2 hours...
is this different from what you are saying?

Return to “Suggestions”