Some settings can't be saved...

Help improve Bet Angel.
JayBee66

I'd like "Force open" to be set to reverse when I start up. I try to save everything but "Force open" is always None when I start up.

Also, the settings in the Select Market dialog box can't be saved either. I want the time at the beginning but "Display event start time first" is unchecked always at start up.

If I am wrong then I apologise.
Euler

You can save these. You have a screen layout, the 'monitor' icon and the settings, the 'spanner' icon. If you change the settings you want, then click on the spanner icon and do a 'save as' to a file name of your choice. Then save the screen layout that you want to see when you start up. The screen layout will inherit the settings you have defaulted.
JayBee66

I can save "Force Open" but anything changed on the separate "Market Selection" dialogue box is not saved and reverts to default on every load.
meiner1er

I change the order of columns in "Guardian" every time I start the program. It would be nice if I could save these settings. :)
Euler

If you do not have the Guaridan screen open and do not force a save on the current layout Bet Angel will inherit the prior settings from what you were doing and not the changes you have made. Therefore set up everything the way you want and use the 'save layout' function to save that layout. Just tested it and it works, moved a couple of columns around etc.

Return to “Suggestions”