Starter Clock showing weird times

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Alpha322

My
BA timmer clock is showing me the event is 1 day away when it is current within 10 minutes to start any ideas
mugsgame

If I am not mistaken BA takes this time from your PC.

1st port of call is check the DATE and time is correct on your PC. Did the leap year mess it up?
nicrag9

If the date and time on your pc are wrong it will probably mean that the bios battery is going low on voltage. If it is a laptop that can be a bit tricky to get to, if it is a PC they are usually something like a CR2032, large flat battery. To change it you need to turn the pc off, turn the power off to it, then you can change the battery, they usually just clip in, so you need to push the clip a little, the battery will pop out, then push the new one in. If you are nervous about doing it, any pc shop should be able to do it very cheaply. The batteries are about £2-£3 each. You can get round the problem by leaving the power turned on to the PC all the time.

Nic
JollyGreen

I would also check your region. Sometimes when you perform an update or install software it can change your region.

If you are on a VPS ask to have the server link to the clock removed so you can control it.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”