Spread a loss in the "Offset Bet and Stop"

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
ChickoNorris

Hi.

I am a new user of the bet angel software and i hope someone can help me with this question.

I am using the one click menu for my bets. Mostly i use the "Offset Bet and Stop" and so far so good but yesterday i faced a trouble. All we know that when we set the first bet automatically BA will launch a bet with the valor we set on the ticks (for example: Offset 20 ticks , Stop trigger 40 ticks , place at 50 ticks).

I know i can go to that order and change the value of the bet so when the bet is corresponded i have an automatic green up without having to greening up manually myself when the trade is done.

My question is: What do i need to do so when i close the trade lossing the same happens? i.e. when the trigger is activated and the stop loss order is placed
the value will permit and automatic spread of the loss without no further need of me spreeding the loss manually. Is it possible to make this happend?

I Know i could use the ladder menu for the stop loss but i have been facing some trouble because the stop loss in the ladder menu doesn't have any kind of trigger so it doesn't fit my needs.

I appreciate some assitance.
Sorry in advance for my english.

Best Regards to everyone.

Francisco
pepevic

Hi francisco!! Que pasa paisano! ;)

I think I have a similar problem to yours... but I still haven't found a solution yet (I posted a topic some days ago).
Check your private messages, I am leaving you my e-mail adress and see if we can help each other :lol: .

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”