Ladder -change columns back side to lay side

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Avenger

Hello

I am Portuguese and I'm starting to use the betangel.
Before you used other software that I will not mention the name and this allowed me to change the position of the columns Lay Back. So I got used for 2 years now and is very complicated to change this habit.
I wonder if it is possible to change the position of the columns in betangel and if so how to do it.

I tried to force reverse but I just change the colors.
Euler

Use force open to change the behaviour of the ladder. If you reverse you click on the money available to put an order in the market. Is this what you are trying to do?
Avenger

No...

I wanto do put the lay column where is the back column.
I need the bets to change side.

The force reverse only change de colors
Euler

If you have it set to none, if you click on the blue on the left it will place a back order.

If you reverse, the pink will appear on the left and if you click there you will place a lay bet.
Alpha322

Euler wrote:If you have it set to none, if you click on the blue on the left it will place a back order.

If you reverse, the pink will appear on the left and if you click there you will place a lay bet.
Hi
Euler sorry to bother you on this quiet with just Chester day,i have just put the ladder back set to none after operating with it reverse for months, but i find its getting harder to get matched when you click on the money, but saying that wondering if it had anything to do with that other thread about people matching there own bets etc. I find though that with it set to none you get matched faster is this the case of the differnce between today. Anyway am on practice mode strategy 4 today trading day off but over the last 6 weeks ive taken a thrashing, maybe due to the Cross Matchers :lol: :lol:

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”