Early morning trading club

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

£2.7m matched, that's quite a bit up on last year. I managed to get a decent total, so I feel like all this work has been worthwhile. I'm clocking off for the night, so hope everybody had a good day / morning.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Anybody up last night? I got up did a few races and then fell sleep :lol: so I missed a big chunk of the card. Only Flemington park had an decent money and that's why my eyes got very tired waiting between races.
andyfuller

Unfortunately had to get up early today for the plumber who managed to break the boiler when he came and serviced it last week - as ever with tradesmen it is now gone mid day and still no sign of him!!! You just know he is going to turn up mid trade this afternoon!

So gave last night a miss, Breeders Cup this weekend so won't be doing any Oz racing over the weekend either.
LeTiss

Bet Angel wrote:Anybody up last night? I got up did a few races and then fell sleep :lol: so I missed a big chunk of the card. Only Flemington park had an decent money and that's why my eyes got very tired waiting between races.
You must have a very understanding wife Peter!

My girlfriend was amazed when I chose to trade on Australian Open Tennis throughout the night, as opposed to being in the sack with her :lol:
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Was up early this morning so thought I would give some of the group racing a crack. Have half an eye on the Golden slipper.
100220 - 0540 - Copy.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Australian”