Win whatever the result

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.

Hello

..new here hoping you can share.. have searched for the answers to a couple of questions I have but couldn't find them.

I watched this video: Win whatever the result
My Q is related to this: By trading the movement in odds (spread betting) on a horse race rather than just outright betting it's possible to win whatever the result of the actual race itself

1. Is this easy to do/learn/pull off for a new guy?
2. Is it realistic for a beginner to make £25 a day doing this?
3. Is there an easier way to earn £25 a day initially until I get up to speed?

Appreciate any help.
Johnnynoname

Hi,
watch betfair videos,basics techniques etc..
There is a very good online 'Betangel' course and they send you a handbook which is very useful.Watch the markets each day.I used practice mode in BA but nothing is as good as using small stakes.My first trade resulted in a 2 pound profit.There have been a lot of up and downs since.
Trade small to start with and you will see some that some horseraces are very volatile.I also trade in football and golf now too.But use small stakes until you can make a daily profit.There are also some videos on youtube which are quite interesting.Good luck.
spreadbetting

007 wrote: 1. Is this easy to do/learn/pull off for a new guy?
2. Is it realistic for a beginner to make £25 a day doing this?
3. Is there an easier way to earn £25 a day initially until I get up to speed?

Appreciate any help.
1 no
2 no
3 Look up bonus scalping and matched betting, easy money to start with and gives you plenty of useful maths and knowledge that'll come in handy when trading. Trouble is the bookies will eventually close your accounts so unless you've lots of friends and family you need to branch out as that revenue stream will dry up. Well worth the initial effort though as it's easy cash and you should make a few grand which comes in handy as a starting bank for trading.
Euler

Trading is simple, but not easy.

It's nice to see somebody starting with a realistic target. £25 a day means a quid a race or so and that's much more realistic than a few hundred a day from a standing start that a lot of people try and aim for.
Zenyatta

Set up my spread-sheet in the morning (about 30 minutes work) then spent the day exploring the famous Louvre - a museum as magnificant as the art it houses , truly huge halls ('salles') filled with fantastic treasures, and yes I saw the famous 'Mona Lisa' in Salle 6.

Returned to the hotel, was 192 up for the day :D However some of that was blind luck, an automation error had put in a double lay (extra 100), the real skill-based profit for the day would have been about 92.
pdupre1961

Interesting, what are you doing for 30 minutes each day...
mugsgame

I work 12 - 14 hours a day
Betfair never stands still, even if you our profitable you need to be ahead of the game. The 30 minute merchants come and go.
It's about graft. Anyone who has been successful in the long term will confirm that.

I could work 15 minutes a day, but I can't live on a grand a week. I have expenses.
COISABONIS

Win Extra Money

I'm looking automation files that works for 5-10 units day for a bank of 100 units. Not for free, of course. If files works, I pay 30% of my winnings to the person that share this informations with me: [email protected]

Regards
maycontainnuts

If you have something that works automatically there is little incentive to share it with somebody. Especially a stranger. 1.01 You will get no takers.
mugsgame

[quote="COISABONIS"]Win Extra Money

Sorry but people like you have no place on this forum.
Zenyatta

pdupre1961 wrote:Interesting, what are you doing for 30 minutes each day...
I'm mainly checking the form book to make some picks, then deciding which strategies to apply to which races.

Crap day yesterday though.
freddy

COISABONIS wrote:Win Extra Money

I'm looking automation files that works for 5-10 units day for a bank of 100 units. Not for free, of course. If files works, I pay 30% of my winnings to the person that share this informations with me: [email protected]

Regards
not sure why anyone would take that deal, if you had a bot thats makes 5-10 % per day, it's unlikely you would want or need to share it :D .
COISABONIS

Friend, this is not a joke. If automation rules are 100% winners for 5-10%, I dont mind.

Musgrame, or Musgame... whatever? Why I dont have place on this forum? LOL. I think you are confused about my intentions. I just want rules because sofwtare I already pay... if rules are winners for what I want, I pay during 6 or 12 months and no discussion about that.
If you want call me, face to face... e-mail-me and i will give you my phone. No problem. I dont hide behind nicknames.

Regards
mugsgame

Like I was saying......
freddy

Mugs he only want some automation rules that will make him 5-10% per day.

not to much to ask is it ? ,he will be giveing you 30% of his profits after all :lol:

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”