Trend Or Not?

Learn sports betting strategies and discuss key factors to consider when placing a bet.
Iron

mugsgame wrote:The cornerstone of my trading is pattern recognition. I have seen situation X and Y before an Z happened. The issue with this is there is R,S,T,U,V,W Y and Y to spot before Z happens :)
That's kind of what I was also driving at in the other thread. :) viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2021&p=74041#p74041

Jeff
Lyle

James1st wrote:If you want to catch a train its best to run along the platform in the same direction the train is going. Stand in front of it and you will get run over.
Ah but then you are stuck in a crammed carriage, unable to enjoy the ride, and wondering what you paid for when you bought your ticket.
James1st

Euler wrote:BTW I can spot markets that will trend many hours out, but I can't tell what I will do on that market until maybe 5-10 minutes before the off.
It would be interesting to learn how to do that Peter, care to elaborate?

Lyle wrote: Ah but then you are stuck in a crammed carriage, unable to enjoy the ride, and wondering what you paid for when you bought your ticket.
There are a few things about trends (and trains) that you need to know about. Firstly the trend only exists because there IS a crowd, so sharing space is a necessary evil. Secondly, if you buy a ticket you need to ensure that it has an acceptable destination and finally, if you fall asleep on the train you can easily miss your stop.

Return to “Betfair trading strategies”