New Bet Angel Professional Beta 1.37 - API NG

Online Trader

Guardian won't load any markets now, defiantly a few issues with this version :(
Rinoa

Rinoa wrote:Thought I'd test the new API using bets less than £2 on an over/under strategy I'm working on.

I,m using guardian automation. Works fine up to about 4.5, but then stops. Every bet lower than 4.5 fired. Every bet over 4.7 failed to fire. This has happened on 2 matches so far using rules I've used many times before, I've just changed the prices so I can test using smaller stakes.
OK. I,ve worked it out. It happens after a suspension when all my 'keep bets' just disappear.

So, basically, the keep function isn't working. Maybe I'll leave it for a few days until Betfair sort all the bugs out.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

to75ne wrote:i have quickly recorded about 15 secs of the fave in the 2nd at wolves, and clearly shows the flashing, the other is too large but showed the same over the first six in the betting on the ladder.
Thanks, we've got that video. We haven't seen that problem here, but the only explanation is that the API is occasionally returning no volume data when asked for it and yet not raising an error. If there's the risk of the API behaving like that we'll have to add some code to protect against it, but ultimately we'll need to gather enough information to get betfair to fix it at source.
luckygold

all my ladder are flasing where it shows money traded
Is this the same problem? :o
Euler

API NG has not covered itself in glory today
marko236

Can see a few night shifts getting done :lol:
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

luckygold wrote:all my ladder are flasing where it shows money traded
Is this the same problem? :o
Yes
steven1976

to75ne wrote:
Bet Angel wrote:
to75ne wrote:i assume i need to raise a ticket to send the video?
If it's under 2MB you can e-mail it as an attachment to [email protected]

If it's bigger than that then you could use a service like https://www.transferbigfiles.com/ to send it to us. Again address it to [email protected]
apparantly i have sent via that site you pasted.

unfortunaly the vid file is 151m and so site would not accept.

i have quickly recorded about 15 secs of the fave in the 2nd at wolves, and clearly shows the flashing, the other is too large but showed the same over the first six in the betting on the ladder.
Try "dropbox". Quick to sign up for and I think you get 5gig and easy to share files via a link so others can download it
PeterLe

Morning
I dont seem to be able to retrieve any win horse markets markets in Guardian today..anyone else having a prob?
Thanks
regards
Peter
PeterLe

PeterLe wrote:Morning
I dont seem to be able to retrieve any win horse markets markets in Guardian today..anyone else having a prob?
Thanks
regards
Peter
Just logged back out/in and now seems fine?
to75ne

i just logged in on the new api, markets loaded ok but i am still seeing "flashing" on and off, on the volume column, same as yesterday (horse racing uk and ireland, and uk dogs).

think i will be using the old api today (assuming i dont go for a pint instead - undecided :? )
PeterLe

API not great today either.. :?
It doesnt leave you feeling confident about the full switch over?

edit: I just rebooted BA and it's brought the left most figure back down again..
From memory yesterday; It does seem to creep up during the course of the day?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
to75ne

personally i think this transition from old to new api as all the potential to be a complete and total feck up.

i am only gonna trade with a limited bank and only the more liquid meetings until this transition is well and truely completed and bedded in.

i dont believe betfair are capable of doing this without causing a load of taders to lose their banks and possiblky several banks, and i am not going to be one of them.

bad few weeks ahead in my opinion :cry:
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We've managed to recreate the flashing traded volume problem in Development. It isn't an API fault after all, so we'll fix this one and just leave betfair to sort out the appalling performance we've seen over the weekend!

Hope to include a fix in a build on Monday afternoon.
Galilee66

The boys with their MBA's and Business Degrees seem to have lost the plot on timing this changeover for Aussie subscribers. Let's see - changeover on 31 October - Derby Day at Flemington on 1 November - Melbourne Cup on Tuesday 4 November - Oaks Day Thursday 6 November. It's also a bit risky for a trader to switch over before that as Cox Plate Day is Saturday 25 October. Keep the fingers crossed in the hope that it all works for the biggest trading days of the Aussie racing calendar.

Galilee66

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”