Today's Greyhounds

We've gone to the dogs.
Post Reply
User avatar
The Silk Run
Posts: 533
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 12:53 am

I have been backing and laying multiple outcomes in this market for about three years now, with some success. Allowing me to manage the risks associated with this sport. It works for me ...
ilovepizza82
Posts: 359
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:41 pm

The Silk Run wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:28 pm
I have been backing and laying multiple outcomes in this market for about three years now, with some success. Allowing me to manage the risks associated with this sport. It works for me ...
What your odds range for laying tho?
User avatar
goat68
Posts: 1723
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:53 pm
Location: Hampshire, UK

It's interesting, I've created a greyhound model, and then applied it to find value in certain setups based on standard metrics (rating, sectionals, trap,previous performance,...) and as a betting strategy over a decent duration (3+months say) it pretty much breaks even... every time!
User avatar
The Silk Run
Posts: 533
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 12:53 am

ilovepizza82 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:52 am
The Silk Run wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:28 pm
I have been backing and laying multiple outcomes in this market for about three years now, with some success. Allowing me to manage the risks associated with this sport. It works for me ...
What your odds range for laying tho?
LAY orders submitted < 3.0 jail break 4.0 !!!
User avatar
wearthefoxhat
Posts: 2412
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:55 am

The Silk Run wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:25 pm
ilovepizza82 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:52 am
The Silk Run wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:28 pm
I have been backing and laying multiple outcomes in this market for about three years now, with some success. Allowing me to manage the risks associated with this sport. It works for me ...
What your odds range for laying tho?
LAY orders submitted < 3.0 jail break 4.0 !!!
Just for you silky..

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=th ... ORM%3DVDRE
User avatar
ShaunWhite
Posts: 7150
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:42 am

Didn't want to create a new thread so...I don't often look at the Betfair website but I've noticed this near the bottom of each market ... ...
Screenshot_8.jpg
It keeps changing, looks like a time but doesn't have any pattern....just wondered if anyone else had seen it or knew what it was...it looks like debug to me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
goat68
Posts: 1723
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:53 pm
Location: Hampshire, UK

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:56 pm
Didn't want to create a new thread so...I don't often look at the Betfair website but I've noticed this near the bottom of each market ... ...Screenshot_8.jpg

It keeps changing, looks like a time but doesn't have any pattern....just wondered if anyone else had seen it or knew what it was...it looks like debug to me.
Just looked, seems to correlate with the "time" for me
User avatar
goat68
Posts: 1723
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:53 pm
Location: Hampshire, UK

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:56 pm
Didn't want to create a new thread so...I don't often look at the Betfair website but I've noticed this near the bottom of each market ... ...Screenshot_8.jpg

It keeps changing, looks like a time but doesn't have any pattern....just wondered if anyone else had seen it or knew what it was...it looks like debug to me.
Don't know what ssc- prefix might mean......
Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 21.43.59.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
ShaunWhite
Posts: 7150
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:42 am

Strange. Every 3 or so secs it changes to a random time for me. Oh well no consequence just curious. Thx.
Post Reply

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”