Statistic and football - Newbie doubt

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Takos45

Hello! I've just approached football betting world and even though I have never liked or followed football as a sport, I really like the sport trading from a statistical point of view, and currently dedicating a big portion of my time to it.
I wonder if It's possible to be successful in the sport trading only looking at data and probabilities, without knowing a lot about the sport news (not being hugely interested in it)..
Anyone that is in the same situation? :D

thanks a bunch
Andrea
ShaunWhite

Yep. 100% doable and more people make big money by just looking at the market numbers than looking at underlying fundamentals stats. Personally, I don't give a rat's ass about sport (except certain motorsports) or watch any.
The Silk Run

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:25 pm
Yep. 100% doable and more people make big money by just looking at the market numbers than looking at underlying fundamentals stats. Personally, I don't give a rat's ass about sport (except certain motorsports) or watch any.
Shaun, really darling. How can you not like them little doggies running round the track after that little bunny :) You money mercenary you ...

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”