Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
SeaHorseRacing

Got on a for a chunk in the 2.55 this morning, then get a text about another horse in the race. ffs!

Im on Dolly Mixture (4.2), Manged to get 5/2 have a feelings its non trier now but been advised Lady Noorah (5.6)is the one today and had been a non trier recently.

Cant back them both now. Might be some good to anyone whos interested or even a dutch.
cyxstudio

forgot that i have a lay bet and went off to shower. came back and -60.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

this is the 3456th time already.
SeaHorseRacing

February goes.. 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 2nd, 3rd... and a 2nd. :roll: All trading very low. :lol:
Halliday

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:37 pm
Got on a for a chunk in the 2.55 this morning, then get a text about another horse in the race. ffs!

Im on Dolly Mixture (4.2), Manged to get 5/2 have a feelings its non trier now but been advised Lady Noorah (5.6)is the one today and had been a non trier recently.

Cant back them both now. Might be some good to anyone whos interested or even a dutch.
Always back your judgement ... don't be influenced by others ( tips, texts , inside info etc, ) .. and stick to trading !!
Derek27

weemac wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:44 am
Can't see what they've done wrong here? You can't abandon a meeting which hasn't started, so it's perfectly clear what the bet is. You get paid if a day's racing starts and is then abandoned. A cancellation pre-event is a postponement.

It's not their fault if people don't know the difference, imo.
I don't pay a great deal of attention to the wording of news but I'm pretty sure meetings snowed of without any racing taking place are labelled 'abandoned'.
That 16/1 Ladbroke's are offering sounds so generous to me that SHR is probably right - I wouldn't place a bet without going through the small print. In any case, it's never a good idea to get serious about novelty bets as it's very shaky ground.
SeaHorseRacing

Halliday wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:15 pm
SeaHorseRacing wrote:

Always back your judgement ... don't be influenced by others ( tips, texts , inside info etc, ) .. and stick to trading !!
I do trade but this time of year I make the most of shitty days and working towards moving away from the trading desk, never my desire to sit on a computer screen come Cheltenham festival or derby day and hope this time next year I can go full time whacking the bookies.
Were see how this year does first.
Halliday

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:20 pm
Halliday wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:15 pm
SeaHorseRacing wrote:

I do trade but this time of year I make the most of shitty days and working towards moving away from the trading desk, never my desire to sit on a computer screen come Cheltenham festival or derby day and hope this time next year I can go full time whacking the bookies.
Were see how this year does first.
"Whacking the Bookies " by that you mean " backing horses rather than trading ?
napshnap

Hi guys, r4 race at GloucesterPark never went inplay, but market traded like it was inplay, so id like to know what is bfs common practice? abandon all bets like they do in uk markets? Little bit nervous, some big ugly red stuck over there((
spreadbetting

Treated the same as UK markets, void any bets after the off time if the market wasn't in play
napshnap

spreadbetting wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:18 am
Treated the same as UK markets, void any bets after the off time if the market wasn't in play
Thanks, God bless the Rules))
Naffman

napshnap wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:59 am
Hi guys, r4 race at GloucesterPark never went inplay, but market traded like it was inplay, so id like to know what is bfs common practice? abandon all bets like they do in uk markets? Little bit nervous, some big ugly red stuck over there((
Same happened at the following race at Midlura. I got an added liability even though I didn't do anything, went my way but very concerning.
Dallas

Can't quite decide whether to have a little go at the AW meetings this afternoon or go out and build a few snowmen!
Naffman

Turn of Luck 2.30 looks well bred

13/8 Betdaq looks good for top 2
SeaHorseRacing

Dallas wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:07 pm
Can't quite decide whether to have a little go at the AW meetings this afternoon or go out and build a few snowmen!
Snowman!
Trading96

Big early money for Kinglami sitting there

Return to “Trading Horse racing”