greening with exel

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
corbus

Hi everybody,
I need a little help with exel. I want to ask this question: "if I green up in this moment how much is the profit/loss?" I know this instruction has to be put in the global commands cell, but I don't know where to get that bit of data from(i.e. what one sees in the one-click screen with the green up box ticked)
thanks
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

The main workbook on the spreadsheet contains this information already. It copies down the information from Bet Angel into that spreadsheet so it will look similar to the one click screen but you will be able to use it in the spreadsheet. Am I making sense?
LeTiss

As I understand it, he's asking how he can get the potential greening up figure to display in Excel

If you're suggesting that's already the case, then where exactly is it?
I don't have any cells displaying this information
corbus

Yes LeTiss,
the main workbook shows 7 columns of quotes fluctuating like the one-click screen, but I don't see the greenup column, so where is it meant to be?

Thanks
PeterLe

Hi
You have to logged in the correct API mode...then look in col "D" for the values..
to initiate a green up command the command GREEN_ALL need to be displayed in either the global command (L6) or the individual command cells in col L.
regards
Peter
corbus

Thanks Peter,
I got it!!! I didn't see it because I had narrowed down some of the columns(including D) which I deemed not important some time ago (this must be a relatively new feature) so as to have more room on the screen.
Thanks a lot
herbie

Can someone please explain which API mode to get potential green up column D and how to get there?

regards
Herbie
TheTub

Use mode 0. This is the full API mode.

Or mode 13 which is a hybrid mode.
herbie

Thanks the Tub for that.
I have found column D on betangel 1 sheet.. but there is no D column on betangel multiple sheet??.. with this greening figure I can put my master plan in place.
I'm on a steep learning curve which is wonderful.
regards
herbie
corbus

Hi all,
here I'm again with the excel issue:
question: How exactly do I fire, in the excel sheet, the command which actually does the greening
and closes the trade for that market? i.e. the equivalent of clicking any button on the greening column in the one-click screen?

What I'm asking is:what's the exact command and where is it put?

Thanks
PeterLe

Hi
Rather than try and explain it here...take a look at the user guide :-

http://www.betangel.com/user-guide/bap.php

Page 96 onwards..
Regards
Peter

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”