How can I train to use the Betdaq specific Bet Angel software? Are there any guides? Just staring out.?

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
Post Reply
dlresponse
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:48 pm

How can I train to use the Betdaq specific Bet Angel software? Are there any guides? Just staring out.?
User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 15315
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

There is a Betdaq course on the Bet Angel Academy site
https://online.betangelacademy.com/cour ... ash-course
User avatar
speedyhamster
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:58 am

Does not seam to be there now?
User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 15315
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

speedyhamster wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:59 pm
Does not seam to be there now?
What was it you were looking to do in Betdaq ie, was for manually trading the ladder, one click and dutching etc
Or the automation side like Guardian?
User avatar
speedyhamster
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:58 am

Dallas wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:08 pm
speedyhamster wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:59 pm
Does not seam to be there now?
What was it you were looking to do in Betdaq ie, was for manually trading the ladder, one click and dutching etc
Or the automation side like Guardian?

was just pointing out that i does not seam to be there in case it was an error that BA was not aware of
User avatar
speedyhamster
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:58 am

speedyhamster wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:36 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:08 pm
speedyhamster wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:59 pm
Does not seam to be there now?
What was it you were looking to do in Betdaq ie, was for manually trading the ladder, one click and dutching etc
Or the automation side like Guardian?

was just pointing out that i does not seam to be there in case it was an error that BA was not aware of
But it is now :D
User avatar
speedyhamster
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:58 am

speedyhamster wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:26 am
speedyhamster wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:36 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:08 pm


What was it you were looking to do in Betdaq ie, was for manually trading the ladder, one click and dutching etc
Or the automation side like Guardian?

was just pointing out that i does not seam to be there in case it was an error that BA was not aware of
But it is now :D
But you cant do anything from the page :roll:
Post Reply

Return to “Betdaq exchange”