Crash on guardian rule "Export All Stored Values"

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
asaele

I really like the possibility to export stored values from Guardian to CSV file.
However, I am experiencing a lot of crashes when using it. Betangel just shuts down with no prewarning.

I think it is related to writing to file and at the same time reading the file into Excel.

Any workarounds to avoid these crashes?
sniffer66

I'm using the same rule to write an output csv, I'm then reading that file every few seconds into an array. No crashes. But then I delete the output csv in my code after every read (I only want the current SV values on each run)

You could try using a simple command line script to take a copy of the file, then read that into Excel instead....
asaele

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:58 pm
I'm using the same rule to write an output csv, I'm then reading that file every few seconds into an array. No crashes. But then I delete the output csv in my code after every read (I only want the current SV values on each run)

You could try using a simple command line script to take a copy of the file, then read that into Excel instead....
Two great tips. Thank you.

Return to “Support”