Incomplete trade at off

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Fugazi

I can't figure out what setting to press to stop this happening.

Sometimes, for example, I have a back bet matched. But then the race starts without a lay bet matched.

Is there a sort of cash out method to just take a loss and get a lay bet matched at the off automatically if i havent managed to complete my trade?
Derek27

Fugazi wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:38 pm

Sometimes, for example, I have a back bet matched. But then the race starts without a lay bet matched.

Is there a sort of cash out method to just take a loss and get a lay bet matched at the off automatically if i havent managed to complete my trade?
There's no guarantee that any bet you placed will get matched before the off, but you can always fire a greenup rule just before the off to green (or red) your selection or all selections.
Fugazi

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:44 pm
Fugazi wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:38 pm

There's no guarantee that any bet you placed will get matched before the off, but you can always fire a greenup rule just before the off to green (or red) your selection or all selections.
Ah, yes green up is what I was after. Yes I understand there's no guarantee on a match, was being a little lazy with my post to try keep it brief!

Seems to be going well so far, big volume today and still +£1.50 off £1 stakes.

Hoping I've struck gold from the start and not just lucky with the variance so far hah!

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”