Best alternative for bots

rain91

Betfair will ban my country. What is the best alternative sites, where can i run my bots on greyhound and horse markets? I think, there is no alternative, but i ask..
maybe another alternative, where I can apply the knowledge I have acquired over many years, e.g. some kind of stock market? Anyway, I want to run a bot and not trade manually
Derek27

rain91 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 5:36 pm
Betfair will ban my country. What is the best alternative sites, where can i run my bots on greyhound and horse markets? I think, there is no alternative, but i ask..
maybe another alternative, where I can apply the knowledge I have acquired over many years, e.g. some kind of stock market? Anyway, I want to run a bot and not trade manually
I wouldn't run a greyhound or horse racing bot on the stock market!
Fugazi

Derek27 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 5:50 pm
rain91 wrote:
I used to think gambling was gambling.

Then I realised that Forex was real gambling :lol:
Archery1969

Fugazi wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 5:52 pm
Derek27 wrote:
rain91 wrote:

You light weight…. 🤣
Fugazi

Archery1969 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 6:01 pm
Fugazi wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 5:52 pm
Derek27 wrote:

You light weight…. 🤣
😂

Bit of a tangent but I have been thinking demo account and then prop firm could be the way to get over any fear of pressing the wrong button and seeing the bailiffs turn up 😂
rain91

Derek27 wrote:
rain91 wrote:
My question has two parts, I worded it wrong.

1. there is another alternative for betting on horse / greyhound races, for which there is an automation software, like betangel.

2. Is there a stock market similar to the pre race horse racing and greyhound market where I can use bots
Fugazi

rain91 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 6:21 pm
Derek27 wrote:
rain91 wrote:

1. there is another alternative for betting on horse / greyhound races, for which there is an automation software, like betangel.

2. Is there a stock market similar to the pre race horse racing and greyhound market where I can use bots
Ctrader you can use bots, and if you know nothing about coding you can make them in GPT.

But its tough. Not a quick transition. Tried it myself
Euler

rain91 wrote:
Which country are you in?
Derek27

rain91 wrote:
Derek27 wrote:
rain91 wrote:

1. There are hundreds of sports you can run bots on but you would need to learn how to profit on those sports and write new bots.

2. There is no stock market similar to horse racing or greyhounds, they are worlds apart.
conduirez

Derek27 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 7:20 pm
rain91 wrote:
Derek27 wrote:

1. There are hundreds of sports you can run bots on but you would need to learn how to profit on those sports and write new bots.

2. There is no stock market similar to horse racing or greyhounds, they are worlds apart.
I found this very old thread which describes how the Futures markets are very much like the horse racing markets, which may help you find something else.

viewtopic.php?t=8086

I myself know very little about the Futures market, so can't comment further. Some of the references to brokers in the link may no longer be available, but have a look,
Derek27

conduirez wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 11:12 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 7:20 pm
rain91 wrote:

I found this very old thread which describes how the Futures markets are very much like the horse racing markets, which may help you find something else.

viewtopic.php?t=8086

I myself know very little about the Futures market, so can't comment further. Some of the references to brokers in the link may no longer be available, but have a look,
Thanks for pointing that out, I don't know much about stock/futures either.

Return to “Alternative betting exchanges, Smarkets, Matchbook etc.”