Prevent Guardian auto-opening

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
fishtownraider

For some reason, Guardian has started opening up whenever I log into BA. Because I have saved the market list it then applies my rules file to the whole list. Most of these already have lay orders placed, and because it hasn't completed a refresh cycle it doubles up on these, even though I have an unmatched bets condition, so I have to remove all those and then reapply my rule. It's really annoying. How can I make Guardian open when I want it to rather than when it wants to? (It didn't use to do this; I must have changed a setting somewhere, though God knows where. The AI assistant is no help.)
jamesedwards

You probably had it open when you last hit 'save screen layout'.
fishtownraider

jamesedwards wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 11:05 pm
You probably had it open when you last hit 'save screen layout'.
Oh, I see. I thought that would just save the Guardian screen as I had configured it once I'd opened it. That's probably why I'm getting a watch list I don't use as well. It looks as though any layout changes to the main screen will have to be saved after I've exited Guardian, then. I expect there would be a prompt were I to forget. Thanks for the clarification, James.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”