Remove unmatched bets after a set time period

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
fishtownraider

I'm trying to do this with a Cancel All Unmatched Bets rule type, but it isn't working. Should I be using a signal instead?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesedwards

You're only allowing a 15 second period for Guardian to hit that market within it's cycle. How many markets do you have loaded into Guardian?
fishtownraider

jamesedwards wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 6:56 pm
You're only allowing a 15 second period for Guardian to hit that market within it's cycle. How many markets do you have loaded into Guardian?
Haha, I knew it would be me being thick again. I've misread the timer :oops: , Thanks again, James.
fishtownraider

fishtownraider wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 7:03 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Haha, I knew it would be me being thick again. I've misread the timer :oops: , Thanks again, James.
Incidentally, are changes to a rule implemented in currently placed trades, or should I reapply it?
jamesedwards

fishtownraider wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 7:06 pm
fishtownraider wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 7:03 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Incidentally, are changes to a rule implemented in currently placed trades, or should I reapply it?
Whenever you hit save the rule starts again.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”