Tennis Profit Graph Assistance

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
daveh

Hi,

I am slowly progressing with using and creating automation files but it is definitely not a strong point. I have found various post on the forum which are related to videos Peter has posted very helpful when I want to create something that has been mentioned in one of his videos. A good example would be the video on how to display the predicted goals for a football match in guardian and throughout bet angel - clear and easy to follow. It allowed me to see step by step what was going on. It was educational which I enjoyed.

I wanted to ask would anyone be able to do a similar post about creating a profit graph for tennis? I am aware there is a thread in the forum that is related to this but it refers to someone else's code from 2018 and I am not familiar enough with using guardian to look at what they have created and reverse engineer it. I am not comfortable to just use a file I don't understand and can't fix if there is something not working for some reason.

I would like to learn how to create an automation file that can be applied to numerous tennis matches that records the volatility at a set time interval and is sent to a folder once the game has ended where it can be accessed and viewed as a graph with odds and timestamps on the y,x axis.

It would be very helpful and educational for the newbies like me if someone in the community had the knowledge to create an educational post relating to this topic, if they could find the time in this busy time of the year it would be a great help to us who want to try and improve our skills and make future contributions to this great learning resource.

Many thanks

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”