Remove Liability

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
stuffy

I am trying to create a bot where I lay U1.5 at certain points of a football match, which is fine, I can do that.

But what I can't do, Is, create a rule that says "if a goal is scored and there is profit, then remove liability" and "if there is a goal and not in profit, leave to run" (which will probably be late in the game)

Thank you
Dallas

This example will do what you are asking for
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13663
stuffy

Thank you. one thought though, if i want to drip lay, how would to rule know how much to back the selection as only 1 bet could get matched
Dallas

stuffy wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:42 pm
I am trying to create a bot where I lay U1.5 at certain points of a football match, which is fine, I can do that.

But what I can't do, Is, create a rule that says "if a goal is scored and there is profit, then remove liability" and "if there is a goal and not in profit, leave to run" (which will probably be late in the game)

Thank you
I've actually just re-read this and think I've mis-understood what you were asking for?

If you lay U1.5 and a goal is scored you'll be in profit and therefore have no liability to remove
unless its late in the match (ie, final 10 mins) then you might have a small liability after a goal still
stuffy

if I lay U1.5 and goal is scored, Yes, I will be in profit, but what i want to do, is take out my stake leaving a £0 on under and all the green on the overs.
Dallas

stuffy wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:46 pm
if I lay U1.5 and goal is scored, Yes, I will be in profit, but what i want to do, is take out my stake leaving a £0 on under and all the green on the overs.
Ah ok I see what you mean now

So instead of storing the P/L you need the stored value rule to store your NET stake

Then after the goal is scored you need a 'Place a back bet' rule using the staking method 'By liability using a Stored value' (and enter the stored value name)

with the following four condition
'Green all profit condition' is greater than £0
'Unsuspended Time Condition' is Greater than 65secs
'Unsuspended Time Condition' is Less than 90secs
'Historical Relative Odds Condition'
Selections back price is now
Greater than
Selections back price
65secs ago
plus 10 ticks
Maverickzz

Hi Dallas

Any chance there is a video demo for what you explained.

I set the rule up as you said but no chocolates. The rule wont trigger and i'm sure I have missed something.

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”