Put a bet on one market by reading different one?
- Gravesen33
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:48 pm
Hi everyone, I been trying to create an automation which has to fire a bet on the Place Market but suppose to read the value from the Win Market ? Is there any example of such a automation? if so, can someone point me the correct place Please ! Or, is there any chance if someone using the same rules or has an idea - how I can make that working! Thank you!
There's are several examples in the shared files section including these two
https://forum.betangel.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=17026
https://forum.betangel.com/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16239
This might also help
https://forum.betangel.com/viewtopic.php?t=16230
https://forum.betangel.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=17026
https://forum.betangel.com/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16239
This might also help
https://forum.betangel.com/viewtopic.php?t=16230
- Gravesen33
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:48 pm
Thanks Dallas, I had a look at all 3x suggestions and tuns out neither of them are going to work for what I want to do. So, I will try to explain my idea in a different way. What I want to do is this: The 1st rule has to check the Win market and identified the 2nd Fav there ( let say 30 sec before off time ) - capture the number of the dog/horse and fire a bet in the Place market, without checking the status of that runner, regardless what is the price there . Here I have 2x screenshot's and try to show you what I mean: At 11:58 Nottingham the 2nd Fav in the Win market is T6 - If you go and check which dog is the 2nd Fav on the Place market in the same time - that will be T4. So, I just try to avoid this type of confusion. I hope that I gave you pretty good idea of what I want to achieve.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- jamesedwards
- Posts: 6276
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:16 pm
The selection ID for any runner will be the same across both markets. So save the selection ID as a stored value at event level in the win market, then use a condition that compares that stored value with selection IDs in the place market.Gravesen33 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:50 pmThanks Dallas, I had a look at all 3x suggestions and tuns out neither of them are going to work for what I want to do. So, I will try to explain my idea in a different way. What I want to do is this: The 1st rule has to check the Win market and identified the 2nd Fav there ( let say 30 sec before off time ) - capture the number of the dog/horse and fire a bet in the Place market, without checking the status of that runner, regardless what is the price there . Here I have 2x screenshot's and try to show you what I mean: At 11:58 Nottingham the 2nd Fav in the Win market is T6 - If you go and check which dog is the 2nd Fav on the Place market in the same time - that will be T4. So, I just try to avoid this type of confusion. I hope that I gave you pretty good idea of what I want to achieve.
Gravesen33 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:50 pmThanks Dallas, I had a look at all 3x suggestions and tuns out neither of them are going to work for what I want to do. So, I will try to explain my idea in a different way. What I want to do is this: The 1st rule has to check the Win market and identified the 2nd Fav there ( let say 30 sec before off time ) - capture the number of the dog/horse and fire a bet in the Place market, without checking the status of that runner, regardless what is the price there . Here I have 2x screenshot's and try to show you what I mean: At 11:58 Nottingham the 2nd Fav in the Win market is T6 - If you go and check which dog is the 2nd Fav on the Place market in the same time - that will be T4. So, I just try to avoid this type of confusion. I hope that I gave you pretty good idea of what I want to achieve.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
