Easy way to export a full day’s trading activity for AI analysis?

Post Reply
User avatar
Newbrawn
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:51 pm

Hi all! I’m trying to improve my trading by analysing full days of activity using external tools (AI specifically, spreadsheets, pattern detection, etc.). What I need is a simple way to export everything in one go — not individual matches but an entire day of automation to compare results— so I can send the whole dataset to AI without faffing around with multiple folders or formats. At present i need to analyse the performance of a tennis bot i am running daily and want to refine with information Ai can give me.

I’m looking to analyse things like:

entry/exit points

matched bets

market conditions

automation triggers

volatility behaviour

recurring patterns across multiple markets

what works and what doesn’t over an entire day

The problem is that Bet Angel’s logs seem to be scattered across different locations and formats, and I can’t find a straightforward way to pull a whole day’s trading into one clean file. In fact it has blown my tiny mind as im sure it shouldn't be so complicated so am reaching out.

Before I start building my own workaround, I’d like to know:

How do other traders export a full day’s trading activity into a single, easy-to-use format for external analysis?

Any practical workflows or tips would be so so appreciated. Thanks all..
User avatar
jamesedwards
Posts: 6286
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:16 pm

You can export markets individually into excel as you go using automation.

Or, the simpler way that I do it, is get all the info you want to display in Guardian, then at the end of the day export the whole guardian screen as one excel spreadsheet. Right click on any market, then select 'export the contents of your market list'. This gives you various options of how you want the data to be saved.
Post Reply

Return to “Trade analysis & record keeping”