Conditions

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Post Reply
Interview
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:41 pm

Can anybody tell me how, in automation, to specify the maximum or minimum number of runners in a race I want to bet on. It should be in "conditions", but which one? I have tried the help procedure but that is no help, so to speak. I am only interest in races with at least 10 runners. Thanks
User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 24089
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Conditions.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
MemphisFlash
Posts: 2379
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Interview wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:45 pm
Can anybody tell me how, in automation, to specify the maximum or minimum number of runners in a race I want to bet on. It should be in "conditions", but which one? I have tried the help procedure but that is no help, so to speak. I am only interest in races with at least 10 runners. Thanks
You not going to using Bet Angel much if you only want races with 10 horses!
Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”