Is there any way in Greyhound racing to lay the Fav exactly on the off?
I can take BSP so i would not need to wait for it to match?
I have several times want to lay the Fav but when there is 2 dogs joint prices i cant choose the clear fav ..if i could place the bet as close as possible to the off .Any way of doing it?
Thanks
Is there any way in Greyhound racing to back Fav exactly on the off?
Thats a good question but the restriction is the starting time, not starting exactly on the published start time. 90% of my automation is greyhound racing and i have set the rules to fire 10 seconds before and after the published start times. I think this is the best fit for now?
Hope this helps
Hope this helps
- jamesedwards
- Posts: 6290
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:16 pm
There is race status available as a text SV so in theory you can place you bet when the status = goingintraps. The status updates can be a bit hit and miss for greyhounds. It's UK tracks only and some of them don't work accurately and sometimes not at all.Blackpowder64 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:03 amIs there any way in Greyhound racing to lay the Fav exactly on the off?
I can take BSP so i would not need to wait for it to match?
I have several times want to lay the Fav but when there is 2 dogs joint prices i cant choose the clear fav ..if i could place the bet as close as possible to the off .Any way of doing it?
Thanks
