AI bubble

Long, short, Bitcoin, forex - Plenty of alternate market disuccsion.
Post Reply
User avatar
ruthlessimon
Posts: 2249
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:54 pm

Papa Jensen keeps the show on the road :)
User avatar
ruthlessimon
Posts: 2249
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:54 pm

Big game tonight

I don't see this ending 0-0

Image
User avatar
ruthlessimon
Posts: 2249
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:54 pm

ruthlessimon wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:57 pm
I don't see this ending 0-0
:lol:

I'd like to formally withdraw that statement

The bears have parked the bus
User avatar
ForFolksSake
Posts: 1314
Joined: Sat May 11, 2024 2:51 pm

... Elon Musk says USA are 1,000% going to go bankrupt as a country and fail as a country,

... AI and Robots Are the Only Way Out

... 'Nothing else will solve the national debt.'
Post Reply

Return to “Trading Financial markets”