Affordability checks-withdrawals

A place to discuss anything.
User avatar
alexmr2
Posts: 782
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:32 am

Use AI to create fake payslips, bank statements etc
eightbo
Posts: 2357
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:19 pm

mcfc1981 wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:30 pm
...
From memory I was trying to withdraw around 28k, max it would let me withdraw is 25k, I withdrew the other 3k next day or week.

More I look at it the deposits could be a bank issue, it will let me do Two 5k deposits but not One 10k deposit
This is plausible as some banks e.g. Wise (international bank) allows deposits but restricts all withdrawals – essentially a £0 limit. It's not too different just to set the parameter to £25,000.

Next useful data point would be to hear if anyone else on here has withdrawn >£25k successfully in recent times
Post Reply

Return to “General discussion”