multiple windows open at same time

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Post Reply
chapmat
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:48 pm

Hi
I am struggling to find anything on the videos that helps me with this. I want to trade a football match and am using the match odds, correct score and BTTS markets. Is there a way I can display all of the markets on my screen in grid form at the same time so I can hopefully green up when I want to. Maybe with 1 green up click per market. I would appreciate some help please

thanks
User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 24093
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

You can right click on a market and open it in a new one-click (or ladder) screen, then resize and pin where ever you want
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/tra ... reens.html

you could also use a Watchlist/coupon to display all your markets in a convenient way on a sort of 'postage note'
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/gua ... lists.html
chapmat
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:48 pm

thanks Dallas
Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”