Automation with goal up !

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
detscher

Hi,

iam a user of bet angel prof with the automation tool and have one question about a strategy of more/less 2,5 goals to implement in automation tool:

Team A makes a goal --> 1:0 and the rate of more/less 2,5 goals raise up. Can i trigger that situation with bet angel ? I want to catch this high rates and wait 5min to green up.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Joe
mister man

i think the relative odds condition would be your best bet, but many of the bet angel experts on here should be able to confirm/deny this..
fadamadrinha

Hi detscher! I'm not seeing that being possible! The market suspends then open and you need 8 sec to your lay Bet on O/U 2.5 to be placed and for that time the market will open with other values already available cause they were faster than you ( Bot in Full API Mode)...However if you have a high risk profile as trader when the 1:0 is scored you can trigger a rule to Lay Over 1.5 if Odd < x and wait for a few minutes to place a Back bet and earn a few ticks...That's an option i sometimes use for specific match's!
corbus

Hi all,
"when a goal is scored"!!!!
is there a surefire way to know this fast enough? The only way I know is to observe the correct scores that update the odds leaving only those still in play, but that takes some time... could be minutes

Ennio

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”