reducing font size of ladders

Help improve Bet Angel.
dikenia

Hi BA-team,

would it be possible for you to implement the possibility to edit (reduce) the font size of the ladders, as for anyone who needs a ladder-overview the two options "standard rows" and "large rows" are just not enough; 2 Advantages:

1. with a smaller font size you could see more rows, enabling you to see the odds movements/trends in high volatility markets as horses inrunning

2. Due to a reduced font size, screen space is saved and so one could get more ladders on the display without having to scroll alot; as it is now the option of 10 ladders at a time without having to scroll is only available for those with at least 40 inch monitors with high resolution, which keeps the user with a normal monitor at a distinct disadvantage if he would like to see more ladders and rows. I think that would be a fairly basic functionality.

I`d be very grateful if you could implement that feature, as it would help my and other traders` trading-performance :)

Does anyone second that?

Cheers
Zapata

Have you got your system font set to the smallest size? The default is usually medium.
dikenia

Where do i set the systgem font size? And would it really make such a big difference on BA?
Zapata

It can make a massive difference.

I use Windows 7 Pro and you alter the font size by Right clicking on desktop > Personalize > Display > then make sure the smallest font size is selected.

While on that screen also take a look at Adjust Resolution, and make sure you are on the maximum setting for your screen.
dikenia

Font size was already set to minimal and resolution was max...Yesterday I tried BA on a 23 inch monitor with 1920x1080 resolution and only got 5 ladders on the screen without scrolling and only ablut 50 rows...so I take it to see all 10 ladders and a bit more rows you would need at least a 40 inch screen, which is a bit "unfair" and not affordable for everyone. I wouldn`t ask for it if it was a kind of "over the top" functionality. I think it`s basic.

BA team, any chance to implement it (a reducing font size option)? :)

Return to “Suggestions”