Take SP with conditions

Help improve Bet Angel.
loon

To be able to take SP at Back or lay with condition of SP price being greater or smaller than that of another specified horse.

I realise the SP price depends on certain calculations but maybe this option could still be introduced without any hassles.

It would certainly help me, not sure how beneficial it would be for others but i am guessing it would come in handy for many.
gazuty

SP price is not calculated until the event is in play. At that point it can't be compared with anything other than an in running price.
gutuami

I have somewhere a screen shot where in a race the last traded price was around 4 and the generated sp was 3.56 give or take.
loon

There are ways round most things, perhaps there is a way of factoring in calculations for any BetAngel 'Take SP with conditions' that would be done as quickly as the normal SP calculations. It would take a little thought by the developers but if they are worth their salt then they can find a solution.

Whether they figure it is worth the effort is a another story. Yes i have seen many a normal Take SP price being shorter than last traded price but it can also be higher and remember you can lay the SP so a shorter price is not always a bad thing. It all evens itself out in the long run but personally an option like this would make me want to buy the product.

Return to “Suggestions”