Bot/Excel developer wanted ...

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
mediaman

Hi all, I'm sure this is reasonably easy for someone who knows what they're doing, but I want a favourite laying bot developed for Australian markets connected to Bet Angel.
Using my ratings (I will send the format my ratings come in so they can be incorporated into the sheet) I want to lay the favourite for either a certain liability or stake (interchangable options required)which is 1)not top pick in the race on my ratings 2)is trading under my rated price (by a certain percentage, say minimum 10% but would like the option to change the percentage amount as I see fit -- 0 to 50%, for instance) and 3, the Weight of Money indicator on Betfair for that horse suggests that the market thinks it's also under the odds it should be.
Also, I only want the WOM to be calculated for the 6 minutes before the off, as before that the WOM is not a true indicator due to low liquidity, particularly the meetings I bet on).
If all the criteria is met, then I would like the lay bet to be automatically placed just before the off -- say 30 seconds (with the option also to change the time before race bets are place -- eg, 1 minute, 45 seconds, 30 seconds or 15 seconds).
If you think this can be done, please send me a personal message with a quote and I can forward through an example of my ratings.
Thanks in advance.
PeterLe

Hi Media,
Although I've not used them myself..you could use rentacoder
If you google it, you should be able to find someone in there to do it for you...
Regards
Peter
mediaman

Thanks Peter. While I haven't used Rentacoder before, I am familiar with it. Will have a look and see what they can do.
Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”