Maximum 30 Bets

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
maik79

Hello

i have a market with 48 runners and i can just put 30 bets at once on with excel. Is there a way to get the other 18 on as well?
ty
TheTub

What have you tried?

I'm fairly sure the pretty formatting is just for eye-candy. You can carry on placing bets in column L,M & N as normal. Just extend the formatting and colours if you want it to look nice.
maik79

Yes did that already and it's working all, but if i put bets on, than it stops at 30 bets i think. might be betangel or betfair bet limit. i could make two spreadsheets. one with the upper 30 and one with the rest.

Regards
LeTiss

I'd be quite interested in knowing how you overcome this.

The current layout isn't great for large markets like Golf tournaments. Because there's too many runners, all the figures are populated into the wrong cells
maik79

I have just copied the cells. Betangel doesnt write into the wrong cells. But you need to mark the last two cells complete from left to right and then scroll copy down. (i hope i have explained this ok, i am not english) The bet limit could be overcome with a extra makro or so, which deletes the status cells alternating. With such a big market could also be helpful to clear the outsiders status cells not so often, since there is no volume anyway and you just reach the 1000 transaction limit sooner. I will answer if i have this.

Edit: Example spreadsheet Big Market attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”