Back to win a predetermined amount

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
flanna

I often need to back a horse to win a predetermined amount. Say I want to win 10, can BetAngel enter the correct amount to back according to the odds? (To win 10 @ 2.0 the bet would be 5)

I see that for laying a horse to get a known return, BetAngel can calculate the correct amount to lay according to the odds, this is done by setting the Auto Stake to "liability = 10" with auto update. So I could win 5 by laying 10 @ 2.0 .

So what I really want to do is, given that I know how much I want to win from a horse, bet the correct amount (according to the odds) for either a back or a lay bet. The correct amount is in fact the amount calculated by Auto Stake with liability set to 10. Can BetAngel use this amount for both Lay and Back without manual intervention?
rubysglory

The Dutching Tab with the inbuilt 'Back For A Target Profit' option might help.

rg
flanna

rubysglory wrote:The Dutching Tab with the inbuilt 'Back For A Target Profit' option might help.

rg
I've just had a look at the Dutching tab. It shows that BA can indeed calculate the correct bets, but it will be difficult to use this tab while following the market in the advanced ladder view.

I always use the advanced ladder view as I am only ever interested in one horse in a race and I want to see the market details and graphs. I also need to place the correct bet accurately in a fast moving market, my bets are placed in the 30 secs before the off. At the moment, I can only place estimated bets as the market is very active near the off. Trouble is that even to do this, I have to manually enter the bets in preset bets area.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We could probably add this as an option under auto staking?
flanna

Bet Angel wrote:We could probably add this as an option under auto staking?
That would be really useful :D

Return to “Support”