18 may Football markets

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
enzabella2009

I can`t open 18 may soccer fixtures from select markets. I have tryed to use guardian to select football fixtures but, as usuall my screen freeze and also there are matches missing LIKE PORTO vs BRAGA europe league final. Please I would like some help to resolve this issue.. Thank you
enzabella2009

Betangel ANY HELP? please...It`s a busy day I would to sort everything out before my licenze expire..
BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

MarketTrader

Looks ok here using connection mode 13.

Check you are not logged in using Australian wallet.
enzabella2009

Tx marketTrader. I never use the autralian wallet. I am in connection mode 0.. However Betangel customer support via e-mail never really helped with the software problems, but if I ask support here they advice me to send an e-mail where I already know what the answear may be. WE WERE UNABLE to REPLICATE THE ISSUE in our sistem. Until I buy the licenze I will be in the wrong so, it`s my fault if I use a software that freeze my computers
and does not open some match odds.

:cry: :cry:
Euler

I've tried this morning and it seems to be ok. You may want to set more forgiving connection settings, as it may be that the calls to Betfair are timing out and not returning the data.
enzabella2009

Tx Euler.
I wished I could send a support e-mail with all the details straight to you. You seem to be very aknowledged and very helpfull most of the time..Thank you again. I am going to give a go using other softwares avaiable on the market. I doubt I find something better then Ba but, I am very dissapointed with their customer support for long time. Even If I missed only 15 days here I would feel better with my self...good luck
Euler

The trouble is enzabella if support can't replicate your issue then they can't work out how to solve the problem. My broadband connection failed this week but it was only through a couple of days of trial and error were we able to work out where the failure point is. Once isolated it is possible to solve but the isolation bit is the hardest thing to get to.

I can't actually see a problem so I imagine they can't either. But there must be some reason why you are seeing one.
gutuami

get some screen recording software and record the error. It's the best way. As they say one picture=1000 words, a video file is probably worth a bit more ..

Return to “Support”