Automate greening up when underdog scores in soccer

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
JoJo

Hi,

I have just started using this great peace of software and I have been fooling around with the automation feature. I am starting out with simple automation and I am busy at the moment with automating the lay the draw strategy.

I am trying to make a rule to green up (profit or loss)after the underdog scores a goal in a football match. It is quite easy to automate greening up when the favorite scores since it has such a big impact on the market, but I can't seem to find out which rule to implement when the underdog scores. I wanted to use the relative odds condition, but since I can only use the current selection (in my case the draw) I am not able to implement a rule that if the odds of the favorite go up and those of the underdog go down I automatically green up.

I have tried making a rule using the fixed odds condition, but it seems like I am stuck.

Does anyone has any advice on how to create a generic rule to green up automatically when the underdog scores?

Any advice is welcome.
ebasson61

This ties-in with my post (in the Suggestions section) asking if it would be possible to have access to more than one market at the same time. If you had access to the correct score market, you could make that determination.

Having said all that, is LTD really the way forward? :!:
JoJo

I agree that the possibility to have access to other markets would solve my problem but since this is not a part of the software at the moment I rather would find a solution to make a rule with the existing parameters.

I am aware that LTD is not a very efficient strategy. I am using this only for test purposes at the moment. I have used it in real money mode only one time to see if it would not encounter any problems.

I will have a go at it again tomorrow if there is nobody here who can help me out in the mean time.
Euler

It would be very complex indeed to add relative to odds, relative to another market in automation. I suggest you use the multiple market feature in Excel, that would be quick and easy to implement and you can link multiple different markets with multiple conditions.
Euler

Here is a video explain how to link multiple markets.

http://www.betangel.tv/video/using-bet- ... s-football
JoJo

Thanks for the link to that video. I was hoping to use only the automation rules in the software itself, but I see now that using excel gives you a lot more options. I will go down that road and see where it gets me.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”