KeyBoard short cuts not working

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Post Reply
Blackpowder64
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:33 am

I have started using a elegato stream deck for short cut keys
I am having problems that yesterday it was working ok but now the short keys have stopped working ..I have programed 1 key to clear all automation files inRow 2 this was working fine but now it does not.. even if i manually press the keys on my keyboard it does not work i get this appearing on screen
Help?
i use ctr+del+0 i have reprogramed the key with other cobinations does not work ..then sometimes it does
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
jamesedwards
Posts: 6279
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:16 pm

Blackpowder64 wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:33 pm
I have started using a elegato stream deck for short cut keys
I am having problems that yesterday it was working ok but now the short keys have stopped working ..I have programed 1 key to clear all automation files inRow 2 this was working fine but now it does not.. even if i manually press the keys on my keyboard it does not work i get this appearing on screen
Help?
i use ctr+del+0 i have reprogramed the key with other cobinations does not work ..then sometimes it does
Have you got the relevant keyboard shortcuts profile active in your loaded settings profile?
Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”