I have started using a elegato stream deck for short cut keys
I am having problems that yesterday it was working ok but now the short keys have stopped working ..I have programed 1 key to clear all automation files inRow 2 this was working fine but now it does not.. even if i manually press the keys on my keyboard it does not work i get this appearing on screen
Help?
i use ctr+del+0 i have reprogramed the key with other cobinations does not work ..then sometimes it does
KeyBoard short cuts not working
-
Blackpowder64
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:33 am
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- jamesedwards
- Posts: 6280
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:16 pm
Have you got the relevant keyboard shortcuts profile active in your loaded settings profile?Blackpowder64 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:33 pmI have started using a elegato stream deck for short cut keys
I am having problems that yesterday it was working ok but now the short keys have stopped working ..I have programed 1 key to clear all automation files inRow 2 this was working fine but now it does not.. even if i manually press the keys on my keyboard it does not work i get this appearing on screen
Help?
i use ctr+del+0 i have reprogramed the key with other cobinations does not work ..then sometimes it does
-
Blackpowder64
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:33 am
Yes profile is loaded ..i dont understand why it works then sometimes not?
I added green up short cut that sometimes work .Then i have just tried to green up and it did not work
I added green up short cut that sometimes work .Then i have just tried to green up and it did not work
- jamesedwards
- Posts: 6280
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:16 pm
Perhaps you need to have a main trading window in focus. Try clicking within either the one-click or ladder screen then pressing the shortcut.Blackpowder64 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:22 pmYes profile is loaded ..i dont understand why it works then sometimes not?
I added green up short cut that sometimes work .Then i have just tried to green up and it did not work
