Is there any likelihood of this amendment making it into the final release of this version? If not then I need to do a load of work to try and circumvent it and I'd rather not bother if this feature is likely to be available soon.Bet Angel wrote: ↑Wed Sep 16, 2026 12:52 pmOut of interest, are you planning on tagging multiple bets with the same order ref?jamesedwards wrote: ↑Tue Sep 15, 2026 6:50 pmThanks for adding the ability to tag bespoke order refs to bets.
It would be extremely useful if it was possible to add the order ref as a lookup when storing values of matched/unmatched bets of a selection/in a market.
New beta version of Bet Angel v1.64.0 beta1
- jamesedwards
- Posts: 6285
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:16 pm
Last edited by jamesedwards on Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I had an occasional (about once in twenty) issue with the previous v1.63.0 that seems to be remedied so far with v1.64.0_b1.
When opening a market from Guardian into the main screen, the market selections were not visible in the One-click screen but were visible in the Ladder screen. Even when going back to the One-click screen there were no market selections visible. The only was to solve it was to close BA then re-open and hope the issue was gone. It only happened perhaps once in twenty times.
So far I've not encountered that issue with v1.64.0_b1.
When opening a market from Guardian into the main screen, the market selections were not visible in the One-click screen but were visible in the Ladder screen. Even when going back to the One-click screen there were no market selections visible. The only was to solve it was to close BA then re-open and hope the issue was gone. It only happened perhaps once in twenty times.
So far I've not encountered that issue with v1.64.0_b1.
I have noticed a minor bug in 1.64 that I have not seen before. I sometimes get 2 Rules as blue in the rule editor. I can move around one of them but the other I can not. And if clicking on it I cant enter it so to speak. Only way to get rid of it is to open another file and then reopen the old file.
EDIT I need to shut down and then restart Betangel to get it off
Besides from that I love the changes!
EDIT I need to shut down and then restart Betangel to get it off
Besides from that I love the changes!
