Australian Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
Post Reply
User avatar
Euler
Posts: 27769
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm

I took my daughter to San Francisco for the first time a few years ago, and we were in quite a tall building and experienced a 4.6, I think it was.

I'd sort of forgotten to tell her what to do if there was an earthquake, so she got on the phone pretty quickly.
eightbo
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:19 pm

Euler wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:28 pm
I took my daughter to San Francisco for the first time a few years ago, and we were in quite a tall building and experienced a 4.6, I think it was.

I'd sort of forgotten to tell her what to do if there was an earthquake, so she got on the phone pretty quickly.
well if you're gonna experience one, better for it to be about that sort of strength! best of both worlds

seems like the point of origin was pretty close. At first I thought it was a drunk neighbour stumbling home @ 2am on a Fri night
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply

Return to “Trading Horse racing”