Betfair KYC

A place to discuss anything.
User avatar
Euler
Posts: 27769
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm

ilovepizza82 wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:51 pm
Yea I believe you. It can be very stressful. I hope all goes well tho.
Funny enough my UK bank just asked me yesterday to verify my identity.. after shitilions of years with them.I have no idea whats goin on in the UK right now. Absoulte bobbins.
Im worried that I will be asked to verify myself everywhere I go and every person I talk to now every 30 mins... soon I'll probably need a biometric scan with all of my bank statement and bill for my electricity in the last 3 months documents in my pocket just to order a coffee or cross a road. ☕️👮‍♂️
I'm getting 2/3 KYC and AML checks a week at the moment. It's a farce. They validate my card which is link to a bank that must have done these checks already. Just f**k off.

It's right across the spectrum of services I use, not just bookmakers.
invisiblelayer
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Couple of weeks ago I updated my mobile number. Straight away account suspended. Took well over half an hour to sort out over chat with back and forth, had to hold my driving licence next to my face and upload a bank statement. Just weird and annoying, felt totally amateur but it was sorted.

KYC I'm pretty certain I did something over at the post office for them 20 years ago. Maybe they think I've morphed into a different person in that time. Same account, name and address.

Never picked up on my old address on the account with my bank statement. Oh well!
eightbo
Posts: 2348
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:19 pm

Current limit: £250 per day on All products
check-in.png
The saga continues. BF set this limit on my account mid-session, apparently it was automated due to staking volumes (again).
Despite me being up a healthy amount daily, monthly, 52wkly etc

they requested a 'check in', so i checked in, and after 85mins of waiting to be transferred to a senior member they simply told me to remove the loss limit after 1 (yes just one) question about my staking.

After removing they said: So, it typically takes 7 days for a limit to be removed, but if you'll bear with me a few minutes I can check on that for you. I would sincerely hope they can remove a limit I didn't set... 😅 :roll: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by eightbo on Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eightbo
Posts: 2348
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:19 pm

check-in-2.png
you couldn't make it up.  a forced 1-wk holiday (including my bots), complete farse
time to touch some grass I guess
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by eightbo on Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
weemac
Posts: 1547
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Q: "How has the increased cost of living affected you?"

A: "My bottle of milk was £1.20 last month. Now it's £1.30. Next question?"
eightbo
Posts: 2348
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
LinusP
Posts: 1955
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:45 pm

I am surprised you are not a premium customer assuming your recent pnl screenshots are genuine.
Post Reply

Return to “General discussion”