Sidebar and Filter Layout wihin Guardian

Get all your markets loaded at once into a fully customisable layout
Post Reply
Simoba
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:25 am

Guardian - Bet Angel.png
Hi Guys, two things please. Firstly, I have set up the filters for the Leagues and Match odds that I require. How do I sort those by date and kick off time please and then retain them in alphabetical order once sorted by kick off time please. I have tried every combination on the custom tree design, however I cannot get it to display it this way! Also, at the bottom of the sidebar, next to where it says racing, there used to be a tab that said soccer but somehow I have deleted that too !!

Any kind assistance would be much appreciated.

Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”